jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

"This Again..."


Here i am waiting for something to happen,

To turn my life around and safe me from fate.

Yet i know that nothing will ever happen

even if forever i shall have to wait.


Why would you ever wanna be my friend?

Cuz i will lead you to your better end.

I don't know how much that is true

But i seem to hear that from everyone including you.


I just can not sit here alone and bitterly

wait.

So in the time i spend waiting,

I'll contemplate.

Don't think that i don't know about all your lies,

Cuz i can see them CLEARLY in YOUR EYES.

And i don't know if you could see me

And i don't know if you would believe me.

For every time that you lie to me

It'll count down to your demise and misery.


I'm Stuck in a State of confusion

where everything seems to be an ilussion

And i don't even seem to realize

all the things that i have Sacrificed.

As i lean back in my chair, I remember

All the things in my life that should have

lasted forever,

All the times that made my life seem a bit better.

but here i am again feeling so empty.










1 comentario:

  1. ´´my last will´´

    here i see you with joy
    sharing your smile with the whole world
    watching you go steps futher
    while i sit watch you from behind

    i see you enjoy your happiness with the world
    expecially with the ones you know
    and the ones you will know

    taking things with care
    and no letting them go
    because they are something precious
    that in your heart you keep on

    this is my last will
    saying that i will always care and love you
    and if im in heaven or hell
    i still will keep my will

    ResponderEliminar